Idealistic white picket fenced cottage + self-contained studio at the foot of mount Ainslie Nature Reserve
Displaying the classic charm of a bygone era blended with character finishes, this is a stunning home and sensationally identified by a white picket fence.
Thoughtfully renovated the home presents to the street a lovely façade and street scape. Flaunting vintage beauty throughout it exudes an effortless outdoor alfresco area and flowing to the level lawns. Very private, the 711m2 block allows for future extension.
A huge feature is the second home on this holding. Newley constructed to a high standard it offers a possibility of a second income, granny flat or home office with kitchen, separate bedroom and full bathroom.
Car accommodation for 3 cars. Walking distance to the great Ainslie shops and Dickson centre.
• White picket fence quaintly withholding a gorgeously updated three-bedroom cottage
• Ready to move into, not a thing to do!
• Endless possibilities, live in the main house and rent out the flat, live in the flat while you rent out the main house, live in the flat while you extended or re-built the main house
• Hard wired internet for flat, alfresco and back bedroom
• Entrance patio
• Timber floors
• Living and meals area
• Kitchen with timber bench tops
• Reverse cycle unit in main bedroom & wall heater in living room
• Three bedrooms, one with built-in-robes, all an excellent size
• Main bathroom with feature tiles and a bath/shower and separate toilet
• Single carport + garage with additional roller door (potential for 3 car storage if not using entertainment area)
• Large covered entertainment area with TV
• Flat level back garden
• New studio with living area, kitchen with stone bench tops integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine. Bedroom with built-in-robe and en-suite. Reverse cycle unit
• Under ground power
• New phase three electrical system
• Complete replacement of all sewerage and stormwater throughout the property
• 5000L tank with pump
• Less than 250m approx to North Ainslie Primary School
• 1km approx to Ainslie Shops
• At the foothills of Mount Ainslie Nature Reserve for walks and mountain biking
• 1.3km approx to Dickson College
• Very close access to Majura Avenue
• A short stroll to Dickson Wetlands
Land Rates: $4738 approx
Land size: 711m2 approx
House living area: 108m2 approx
Flat living area: 37m2 approx
Garage: 37m2 approx
Carport/alfresco area: 82m2 approx
Rental appraisal main house: $640-$660 per week approx
Rental appraisal flat: $320-$360 per week approx