Idyllic Family Residence
Offering a desirably private and peaceful position in very close proximity to the Lake, this family residence provides generous interiors and complete family living.
An outstanding ‘as new’ property with significant street appeal, offering both spacious formal and informal living areas, seamless MasterChef kitchen that opens to and overlooks the private established gardens and entertainment area.
Accommodation on the ground floor offers a bedroom and main bathroom, on the second level includes a large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, a further three bedrooms, main bathroom and parents retreat.
A prime location boasting close proximity to the Diplomatic precinct, Parliamentary triangle, Lake Burley Griffin, local shops and Royal Canberra Golf Club. On the doorstep of beautiful walking paths and the Lake foreshore. This is a lifestyle for your family.
• Sought after location
• Established private gardens
• Formal lounge and dining room with built-in-cabinetry
• Family room and meals area open onto the outdoor entertainment terrace
• Spacious grassed area in back garden
• Covered built in Barbeque area
• Seamless kitchen with double Miele oven, Miele cooktop and dishwasher and large island bench
• LED Lights
• Bedroom on ground floor with bathroom
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite with spa bath and heated towel rail
• Parents retreat
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with a 3 way design offering separate toilet and hand basin
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Rinnai gas hot water x 3
• Automatic irrigation system
• 3 water tanks
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door
• Large Attic storage
• Alarm system
Land Rates: $5,780
Land Size: 674m2
UCV: $1,031,000 (2018)