Space galore – opportunity knocks with this large home set in a prime position. Ready to be refurbished to suit your lifestyle needs, to live in now, or to lease while you draw up your plans for your renovation.
Within a short walk of the light rail, the refurbished Downer Centre with its vibrant Gang Gang café, vet and community facilities and playing fields, the home is perfect for the investor to capitalise on a great location or for families looking for room to move and enough space that allows for segregation and privacy, whether it be for the teenage children, visitors or the ability to work from home.
With a versatile plan the home itself consists of large bedrooms, generous living areas, extensive storage options and bathroom with separate toilet, all with flexibility for change as desired.
The home is complete with a large carport and is set on a neat 688m² block of land. There are so many lifestyle possibilities here – all set in a superb, highly desired location. A short stroll brings you to Dickson and the fabulous shopping precinct, restaurants and eateries there.
Close to all ages and stages of public and private schools, EPIC and public transport, whilst being only a very short walk from the new light rail. With easy access to the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities you can’t go wrong. Come and look and consider your options – there are so many to consider!
– Large home set in a prime position
– Versatile floor plan
– Generous bedrooms and ample living
– Functional kitchen
– Bathroom, separate toilet
– Innumerable storage options
– Double carport
– Neat back yard
– Just a short walk to the Dickson, Watson and Downer shopping centres
– Close to great choices in schools
– Australian Catholic University, public transport, light rail nearby
– Short drive or cycle to Epic and the Farmers markets (held each Saturday morning)
– Within easy access of the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
– Please note: certain parts of this home are unapproved
Land Rates: $3,312.00 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $540,000