Tucked away in a superb position on the end of the block with a glorious outlook!
Set in the resort style ‘Karelia Park’ complex in a lovely position on the top floor and at end of the block allowing for that extra privacy and a glorious outlook. This spacious two bedroom apartment with extra windows allows an abundance of natural light to pour in and is warm and inviting from the moment you step inside. The property boasts an expansive open-plan living and dining area that is overlooked by a very practical kitchen that includes a dishwasher plus ample storage and bench space, making life easy. Other features include as new carpet, built-in robes to both bedrooms and two terrific balconies that provide you with an ideal place to enjoy barbecues or simply relaxing, with one accessed from the living area and the other from the bedrooms.
This fabulous complex also has the bonus of a large in-ground pool, two tennis courts and an amenities room for your enjoyment and is positioned just minutes from local shops, Mount Majura walking trails, public transport including the new light rail and EPIC, where the fabulous farmer’s markets are held each Saturday.
– Spacious two bedroom apartment set on the top floor
– Positioned on the end with a lovely leafy outlook
– Open-plan living, kitchen and dining area
– Good size kitchen with a dishwasher
– Filled with an abundance of natural light
– As new carpet
– Built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Front and rear balconies
– Secure parking plus storage under with visitor parking within the complex
– In ground (salt water) swimming pool, two tennis courts and amenities room with a bathroom
– Beautifully maintained grounds with excellent paths and nice open spaces for the kids to play
– Walk to the fabulous local shops, a great choice of schools, public transport (bus stop out the front) and Mount Majura nature reserve
– Just a short walk from EPIC (Exhibition park where the Farmer’s markets are held each Saturday)
– Close to the new light rail
– Only minutes from the terrific Dickson shopping precinct with its array of cafes and eateries
– Easy drive to the City and Belconnen and Gungahlin Town Centres
– Currently tenanted
Rates: $1,541 pa (approx.)
Body Corp: $3,505 pa (approx.)