Light, bright and modernised home ready for immediate enjoyment
If you’re starting your real estate journey, there are few better places to begin than 43 Angophora Street. A delightful upgraded three bedroom home with plenty of potential for future extensions and lifestyle changes, once you’ve settled here you may never want to leave.
The home’s appeal is obvious from the outset, with an attractive façade that is enhanced by light-filled, lounge and dining areas that welcome you as soon as you step inside. An upgraded kitchen centres the living spaces that flow out to the covered outdoor area, perfect for entertaining and supervising the kids. With the home continuously upgraded over the years, the modern kitchen features an electric stove, Bosch dishwasher and generous storage space.
All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with access to the bathroom that has been beautifully renovated.
Ducted gas heating, two reverse cycle split systems and double glazed windows and doors keep the home warm in winter and cool in summer, modern and neutral décor provide a blank palette ready for the new owners to add their personal touches and the many windows highlight the flow and clean lines of this neat, sweet home.
Outside, the generous backyard is secured behind Colorbond fencing, so pets and children can play securely too, enjoying the garden. Close to green spaces and the Rivett Shops, and only a short drive away from Cooleman Court and local primary schools. Main transport routes and public transport are all easily accessed.
Whether you are a first home buyer, an astute investor or a down-sizer wanting an upgraded home, this could be your place for a new beginning.
– Lush front gardens with great street appeal
– Updated and extended home
– Open-plan living
– Updated kitchen with electric cooking
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Renovated bathroom/laundry
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split systems
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Covered entertaining deck
– Spacious backyard
– Colorbond fencing
– Single garage plus single carport
– Off-street parking
– Underground power
– Walking distance to the Rivett Shops
– In close proximity to ovals, schools and nature trails
– In the catchment zone for Chapman and Arawang Primary
– Rental appraisal of $610 to $640 per week
Land Size: 813m2
Living Size: 100m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,986 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $568,000 (approx.)