Great Location, Great Investment
This immaculate apartment is a fabulous investment with a very strong rental return. Alternatively if you are after an easy-care lifestyle with everything at your fingertips, then this apartment is for you! This three-bedroom apartment offers a great opportunity for the astute investor, downsizer or first home buyer to move straight into.
The layout is very impressive and well thought out. With the bedrooms in one area, and the living in another, allowing for the night owl to stay up, while the early riser could be curled up in bed.
Situated in the ‘Salt’ complex this secure apartment is located on the 2nd floor in the northeastern corner of the development which means it is very quiet, with lots of sunshine streaming through the windows. The generous balcony provides a great place to relax with friends for a morning coffee or a cheeky evening drink.
The kitchen has quality inclusions, including vast 40ml Ceasarstone bench tops, a double sink with high end tapware, electric induction cooktop and Bosch dishwasher. This apartment has everything you could need, open plan living, dining and kitchen that flow seamlessly onto the large balcony, 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and the master with ensuite.
There is secure allocated parking under the building and lock up storage and the 2 lifts to the apartment block means less waiting time for occupants. There is also plenty of visitor parking. Built by CORE Developments, quality is assured.
Just moments away from all this area has to offer, this apartment presents a savvy investment opportunity or an ideal home for a vibrant lifestyle. With easy access to the Parliamentary district, Manuka, Kingston Foreshore, and the CBD, and surrounded by top-notch cafes, restaurants, and schools, it’s clear why Kingston stands as one of the most sought-after locales in the ACT.
– Sun filled north facing apartment
– Double glazing to all windows and doors
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite
– Security system with intercom
– 2 underground secure car spaces and storage
– Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
– Built-in-robes to bedrooms
– 40ml Ceasarstone bench tops
– European laundry
– Electric induction cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– Wall to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
– High ceilings throughout
– Airconditioning units on roof of building
– Only a few minutes’ walk to Kingston shops
– 5 minute walk to Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin
– Built by CORE Developments
Living size: 85m2
Body corporate: $5,900 p/a
Rental appraisal $900 to $1000 per week