Family in mind in Farrer
There is a lot to love about this property in the highly desirable suburb, Farrer. Perfectly situated and meeting all the requirements for a growing family, offering multiple indoor and outdoor spaces for everyone to segregate or come together to relax and entertain, it is filled with light and lovely ambience.
Stepping inside, you are greeted by an impressive living space that is practically laid out. The lounge room boasts a fantastic firewood fireplace to relax around, in the cold Canberra winters – it leads to the well equipped kitchen and from here on to the fantastic dining room.
Outdoors, there are so many outstanding features – large entertaining deck with views and vibrant established gardens. With a private front easy care yard, sit around the firepit to enjoy your nights. Additionally there are garden beds, ample storage, Colorbond fencing and double car port secured with an electric gate.
The master bedroom is a standout being storage galore boasting built in robes and a walk-in robe through to the master ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are large in size and all have built in robes with ample storage.
• 4 bathroom / 2 bathrooms / 2 car spaces
• Recent updates through the home
• Fantastic location in highly desirable suburb of Farrer
• Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and walk-in robe
• Three large additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Updated bathrooms
• Dining room with seamless flow to the large entertaining deck
• Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Separate living and formal dining spaces
• Spacious front yard space with hedges for privacy
• Large linen closet
• Indoor firewood fireplace in lounge room
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Large internal laundry with ample space
• 8.8kW solar panel system
• Carport suitable for two vehicles with electric gate
• Long driveway with space for additional cars
• Within 10 minute walk Mawson shops and fantastic schools
• Within 5 minute drive to woden
• Within 15 minute drive to Canberra Centre
• Within 2 minute walks to local bus stops
• Block size: 891m²
• Residence: 184.92m²
• Carport: 56.54m²
• EER: 0.5
• Rates: $3,453 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $6,001 p.a. (approx.)
• UV: $783,000 (2022)
This home will surely impress you from the moment you enter. We cant wait to see you at our open homes.