First class renovation proposition or prime building site
Original four-bedroom, 3 bathroom, light-filled home beautifully sited on an elevated 1009 sqm block. This classic residence provides endless scope to extend, renovate or make way for that your special home that takes full advantage of this prime central Woden location.
Sturdily constructed on two levels with the upper level offering open-plan lounge and dining areas leading out to a full length balcony taking in the sweeping valley views, a well-appointed upgraded kitchen with adjoining family/meals area, segregated main bedroom with ensuite and large additional study along with a three-way main bathroom complex and the remaining three bedrooms – the 2nd bedroom featuring an extra ensuite bathroom.
Leading out from the kitchen and main bedroom is an enormous 47 sqm rear deck which overlooks the sprawling terraced rear grounds – the ideal spot for relaxed alfresco entertaining.
The lower level features two large areas currently being utilised as a home office with a separate sliding door entry and rumpus room. The laundry room adjoins the rumpus room and there is also extensive under-house cellar/storage area – sure to interest the wine buff.
Twin driveways lead to either the attached double carport one one side or ample off-street parking on the other.
With Mount Taylor Nature Reserve virtually at your doorstep the property is within easy walking distance of popular local schools, parkland, sports fields, Torrens Shops and Southlands Shopping Centre as well as being in close proximity to the Woden Town Centre, Civic, Tuggeranong and Canberra Hospital.
* Huge potential to renovate, extend or redevelop
* Elevated 1,009 sqm (approx) land parcel in dress-circle location
* 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home of 159 sqm (approx) in largely original condition
* Two level design with sweeping views from the upper level
* Open-plan lounge and dining areas leading out to wide North facing balcony
* Well-appointed upgraded kitchen with island bench, mains gas hob, electric appliances and ample storage space plus display cabinetry
* Enormous 47 sqm rear deck overlooking the big back yard
* Movement activated sensor lighting on exterior stairs
* Additional casual meals area adjoins kitchen with sliding door access to the deck
* Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom – also with sliding door access to rear deck
* Extra study with built-in Huon Pine desk/shelving
* 2nd ensuite bathroom off bedroom two
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one, two and three
* Three way main bathroom complex incorporating separate shower room, bath room and individual WC with hand basin
* Two large downstairs areas currently utilised as home office and rumpus rooms
* Additional insulation installed in the roof along with secondary glazing and Comfort Glass on upstairs sliding doors.
* Copious under-house cellar/storage area
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Solar hot water system
* Separate downstairs laundry room
* Twin driveways – double carport plus ample extra off-street parking