A Real Treasure
In a highly sought after inner north suburb, within close proximity to the Central Business District and positioned in a quiet street, this brick family home is north-facing to the front. Set back from the street on a flat block of approximately 752m2, the broad patio is welcoming and offers the perfect spot to relax while watching the local world passing by!
The many large windows invite an abundance of natural light inside the open plan formal living room, which then flows to the large family room and central kitchen. Since new, the home has benefitted from sizeable extensions which added the master bedroom, ensuite, meals, family space and private and protected pergola covered entertainment area.
Surprisingly generous in size, the warm and inviting home offers over 145 m2 of space including two distinct living areas, four good sized bedrooms, ample storage, main bathroom, ensuite plus additional w.c. and separate laundry. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open directly to the fully enclosed entertainment terrace, which is a huge focal point of the residence. Comfort is enhanced by the two reverse cycle air-conditioning units, each one thoughtfully positioned in a living area.
The home is well-presented and ready to move into. There is ample opportunity to personalize and prosper, by adding your own touches throughout the home and grounds. Whilst easy-care, mature gardens surround the home, on this big block there is certainly scope to enhance the current established plantings with your own orchard and veggie patches if desired.
Another massive draw-card is being ‘within area’ to a range of respected schools, both private and government, ranging right from pre-school, primary, high schools and colleges. About equally distant from both the Downer and Dickson sporting ovals, living here will ensure fitness will be easy to embrace. It is a short walk to both the renowned Downer and Dickson centres, each with their variety of cafes, restaurants, services, facilities and amenities.
We strongly suggest you don’t miss this outstanding opportunity!
– Proximity to numerous local shopping centres, the Central Business District and all – Universities
– Positioned in a quiet street
– North facing to the front
– Many large windows throughout
– Two distinct living areas
– Four bedrooms
– Bathroom, ensuite plus additional powder room
– Attractive, brand new carpet throughout most of the home
– Ample storage cupboards
– Two reverse cycle air-conditioners
– Extra, off street parking
– Single, powered garage
– A short stroll to the renowned Downer Gang Gang café at the Downer shops
– Children’s play-ground and Downer oval at the end of the street
– The Dickson playing fields are nearby
– A great network of bike paths
– Walk to the Dickson shopping and restaurant precinct
– ‘In area’ for many highly regarded schools; pre, primary, high and college
– Bush walks and mountain biking on nearby Mt Ainslie & Mt Majura
UV: $ 562,000 (approximately)
Rates: $ 3,670.00 (approximately)
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.