A delightful, renovated home in the heart of Weston Creek
First home buyers, and especially young families, will be instantly won over by this lovely home – its family-friendly location on a quiet loop street in a sought-after Weston Creek suburb, great presentation, and the prospect of the happy new life they’ll imagine themselves enjoying from the day they get the keys.
The home has been fully renovated, painted inside and out, and styled in modern, warm tones. The flooring in the living areas is Tasmanian Oak. The entry leads to the spacious and light living room, which flows to the open-plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is gorgeous, with ceiling-height subway tiles, stone benches and breakfast bar, plenty of cupboards, dishwasher and electric cooktop, and timber accents. The family bathroom is equally impressive with ceiling-height tiles and timber vanity. There are three bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes which, coupled with the large windows, provide a sense of light and space.
Complementing the great indoor space is the surprise that awaits you as you flow out from the dining area into the rear yard. You step out onto the covered timber deck, perfect for entertaining in any weather; the yard is totally secure, private and leafy, and includes a cubby ‘tree house’ and play equipment that are every child’s dream. There is also a separate covered and paved entertainment area at the rear of the lovely garden, and raised vegetable beds.
Completing this package are ducted gas heating and reverse-cycle split system, gas hot water, a double garage and off-street parking. The Cooleman Court shopping precinct, schools, open spaces and nature are all mere minutes away.
– Quiet loop street in family-friendly suburb in popular Weston Creek
– Fully renovated, painted inside and out, modern warm tones, timber flooring and accents
– Three bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and large windows
– Secure, spacious and super private rear yard with nice gardens and raised vege beds
– Lovely covered entertainment deck and separate covered/paved entertainment area
– Fantastic outdoor space for children and pets with cubby ‘tree house’ and play equipment
– Double garage and off-street parking, private front yard
– Proximity to Cooleman Court amenities, schools and open spaces
– Rental appraisal of $600 to $700 per week
Land Size: 763m2
Living Size: 114m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,054 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $440,000 (approx.)