Views and location - Sought after Air BnB acommodation, or your new home, steps from tram stop!
Location , views and style – it’s all here in this modern apartment, just metres from light rail stop!
Treetop views to Black Mountain, contemporary style and comfort, and a superb central location, just steps from a light rail stop have seen this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment always in demand as a bed and breakfast investment. Everything that has appealed to the traveller would also make this apartment an inviting place to call home only a few minutes on light rail to the City centre!
Open plan living enjoys a scenic outlook to the slopes of Black Mountain, framed by full length windows and a sliding door onto the elevated entertaining terrace. This offers a peaceful place to relax and enjoy the views, facing away from Northbourne Avenue.
The kitchen showcases a large white stone benchtop with generous storage, a Fisher and Paykel oven, glass cooktop and dishwasher, complemented by sleek joinery.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort through all seasons.
Spacious dining and lounge areas feature quality carpet and the full height windows are furnished with elegant drapes. Décor is neutral white and LED downlighting is installed throughout.
The master bedroom also takes advantage of the outlook and has a door onto the terrace, a computer nook, wall of built-in robes and a quality ensuite, with a rain shower and full tiling.
The second bedroom offers a robe and is adjacent to the main bathroom, which features identical finishes and includes a neat European laundry, equipped with a Fisher and Paykel dryer and Bosch washer.
Foyers adjacent to the lifts are full of light and there is secure access to the building and to underground parking.
Terrific rooftop entertainment area – relax and watch sunsets, while you prepare a bar-b-que dinner.
The location has everything that could be desired, a short walk to the vibrant Lyneham hub, Lyneham wetlands and parks along tree lined streets, and only metres to light rail for coffee, restaurants and shopping in Dickson, as well as the swimming pool, or a rapid trip into the ANU and the City centre!
It is also just a few stops to Farmers’ Markets or Gungahlin Market Place.
– Stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with views to Black Mountain, close to tram stop
– Contemporary complex, constructed approximately three years ago
– Peaceful position, on opposite side to Northbourne Avenue
– Light filled, spacious open plan living area opens onto an elevated, quiet entertaining terrace
– Modern kitchen showcases a large stone benchtop with generous storage, Fisher and Paykel oven, glass cooktop and dishwasher, complemented by sleek joinery
– Neutral white décor, LED downlighting, quality carpet and elegant drapes to full height windows
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Terrace has leafy views to the slopes of Black Mountain and a moveable louvre screen
– Master bedroom offers scenic outlook, a built-in robe, computer nook, ensuite with rain shower
– Bedroom two features a robe and is adjacent to the main bathroom, with a Euro laundry
– European laundry includes a Bosch washer and a Fisher and Paykel dryer
– Light filled lift foyer areas, and secure entry to building and underground parking
– Superb central location, metres to a tram stop for Dickson cafes, restaurants, shopping and pool
– Rapid trip into all attractions of City centre and the ANU, or to Farmers’ Markets and Gungahlin
– Short walk to Tilley’s at Lyneham, wetlands and parks
Viewing by appointments are welcome
Rates : $1,798.48 per annum
Strata: $1,779.24 per annum