First impressions really do count!
This delightful home is in an elevated position, and very quiet street, so is bound to capture your imagination.
Set well back from the street, first impressions certainly do count!
Inside, the home has been tastefully decorated and freshly repainted in contemporary, neutral tones. Floor to ceiling windows create light and space throughout the open plan lounge and dining area.
The breath-takingly renovated kitchen is modern in design and has been thoughtfully appointed with sleek Caesarstone bench tops, and quality Bosch appliances. The large kitchen picture window frames a superb, tranquil view of the picturesque rear garden.
There are three good sized bedrooms, two of which have built in robes. The bathroom features a bath plus shower and separate w.c. The laundry has recently been smartly renovated.
Flowing directly from the house is a timber deck with pergola roof, which is the perfect spot to relax or entertain. Uninterrupted garden vistas are captured from this vantage point.
Inspection is a must to appreciate the ambiance of this desirable property!
– Privately built and impressive from the street
– The block is slightly elevated
– Plenty of ‘off street’ parking
– Formal entrance
– Open plan living
– Light, bright and inviting living area
– The stunning kitchen will delight the fussiest chef
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Bathroom offers a bath, plus shower
– Renovated laundry
– Two air conditioning units
– Ducted gas heating
– Private and enclosed rear yard
– Gorgeous, mature and colourful plantings
– Short stroll to the excellent local shops, sporting fields, play-ground and schools
– Proximity to the Australian Institute of Sport, University of Canberra, Calvary & University hospitals
Land Rates: $610 per quarter (approx.)
Unimproved Land Value: $400,000