Lovely renovated home tucked away in a quiet loop street so close to all amenities!
Strictly by appointment only
This impressive three bedroom home tucked away in a quiet loop street is just a delight with its beautiful renovations and glorious feel immediately evident upon entering. Bathed in an abundance of natural light this feel good home offers a wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor living and will appeal to those who are looking for a home to just move into and enjoy and where all the hard work has been done. The home features a beautiful living and dining room with striking timber floors with this area flowing through to the stunning renovated kitchen that boasts top class appliances, abundant storage and plenty of bench space, providing everything you could possibly want for those who love to cook.
Other features include built-in robes to all bedrooms, ducted gas heating, a reverse-cycle split system and continuous hot water. The beautifully renovated bathroom is just a treat with stunning features that include a lovely big bath to soak in after a long day at the office. Outdoors is an absolute delight with the expansive rear deck being just perfect for entertaining, alfresco dining or just simply relaxing and soaking up the sun with the large rear yard being ideal for the kids and pets to run around in. A separate large studio/rumpus/storeroom is just ideal for that bit of extra space if you are looking for a home office, teenager’s retreat or perhaps even a man cave, the choice is yours.
Offering a superb quiet lifestyle just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet within a short stroll to Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves, the local shopping centre, restaurants, schools, the Catholic University, public transport and ovals, whilst being so close to the Dickson shopping precinct, the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities. Come and enjoy the wonderful lifestyle and community spirit that the wonderful suburb of Hackett has to offer.
– Lovely renovated three bedroom home set in a quiet loop street
– Delightful light filled living area with striking timber floors
– Stunning renovated kitchen, laundry and bathroom
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Ducted gas heating and a reverse-cycle split system to the lounge room
– Continuous hot water
– Expansive rear deck
– Separate large studio, rumpus, home office or man cave
– Lovely leafy surrounds
– Walk to the local shops, popular cafes and restaurants, public transport, the Catholic University, ovals and a great choice of schools
– Walk to Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves where there are a great choice of trails for bike riding or walking
– Only minutes to the City Centre, Dickson shopping precinct and sporting facilities
– Currently tenanted with vacant possession in July 2018
Land Size: 720m²
Land Value: $550,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,133 pa (approx.)