When only the best will do
Proof that a family home can be both functional and luxurious, this immaculate home constructed in 2011 is a landmark offering in an elevated location with breathtaking views, set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens.
The inviting interiors of the home are spread across two levels with 269m2 (approx.) of living space on offer, creating the perfect family environment. Upon arrival and through the impressive front door, a floating timber staircase gives a glimpse of the stylish design and quality of this ex-display home. On the lower level, living space is abundant with generous, open-plan lounge and dining spaces at the heart of the home, with a separate media/theatre room at the rear. The impressive Chefs kitchen features a butlers pantry with sink, huge island bench with breakfast bar, Ilve gas stove and 900mm oven, and a wine fridge, and connects seamlessly with the expansive outdoor area that features a covered area, sunny deck area and stunning views to the mountains – making entertaining an absolute dream. Also on this level, there is a fifth/guest bedroom with ensuite, that also functions perfectly as a home office, and the triple garage with its own toilet and kitchenette.
On the top floor, there is a large rumpus room, study nook, the main bathroom and four bedrooms, two with their own ensuite. The palatial main bedroom is a true parents retreat; with an MBA Award winning ensuite with a freestanding bathtub and dual vanity, a huge walk-in wardrobe and a serene outlook to Fetherston Gardens.
With a catalogue of impressive inclusions, the home is perfectly finished with high ceilings throughout, double glazed windows and doors, ducted and zoned smart air conditioning system, wired audio system with in-built speakers and a Swann security camera system.
The 746m2 parcel of land is beautifully landscaped with established hedges and plants, and 3 large grassed areas. In addition to the large entertaining deck off the open-plan living area, there is an additional entertaining deck on the other side of the home and a firepit area ensuring the outdoor spaces can be enjoyed year-round. There is smart outdoor and garden lighting, a vegetable patch, large under-deck storage, automatic Hunter irrigations system, 13,000 litre water tanks and fully-fenced front yard secured with custom remote-controlled gate spanning width of the driveway – the list goes on.
This truly magnificent family residence is located within close proximity to private and public schools, nature trails and local shops, and simply must be seen to be truly appreciated.
– Masterton ex-display home built in 2011
– Amazing mountain views
– Generous family home spread over 2 levels
– Lounge, dining, media/theatre and rumpus rooms
– Stunning kitchen with Butlers Pantry, Ilve appliances, Fisher and Paykel dish drawers, wine fridge and huge island bench
– Five large bedrooms, three with ensuite
– Main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Ducted and zoned smart air conditioning system
– Swann security camera system
– USB power points
– High ceilings
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Two entertaining decks
– Fire pit area
– Vegetable patch
– Abundant grassed space for kids and pets
– Automatic irrigation system
– 13,000 litre water tanks
– Triple auto garage with internal access, toilet and kitchenette
– Abundant off-street parking
– Automatic electric front security gate
– Lockable side gates
– Close to local schools and shops
– Opposite Fetherston Gardens
– Rental appraisal of $1,100 to $1,200 per week
Land Size: 746m2
Living Size: 269.53m2 (approx.)
Garage: 59.98m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,020 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $666,000 (approx.)