Modern living in the heart of Lonsdale Street
In an ultra-convenient setting, this one bedroom plus study apartment offers the perfect opportunity for an investor or first home buyer. An effortless lifestyle in Braddon’s stylish Ori complex, this generous open-plan apartment allows low maintenance living, only moments from the Canberra Centre and right in the middle of Lonsdale Street.
Located high up on the 4th floor, this apartment has wonderful wide-spread views out to Mount Ainslie and a spacious balcony to sit out and relax on. The apartment includes a well sized bedroom and bathroom with an extra study space. Heating and cooling is provided by a reverse cycle split system in the apartment. There is linen storage and a European style laundry.
With restaurants and coffee shops at your doorstep and the City Centre a short walk away wont have to pay for parking in the city ever again!
– Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
– Generous open-plan living area flows from the kitchen to the balcony
– Large study space
– Modern bathroom plus separate European laundry
– Kitchen with plenty of bench space and electric AEG appliances
– Reverse cycle split system
– Cafes, bars, fine dining and boutique shopping at your doorstep
– Great public transport options or a short drive/walk to the City
– Lift access
– Basement parking and storage cage
– Currently rented at $540 per week on a periodic tenancy
Land Rates: $2,032 p.a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,509 p.a (approx.)
Body corporate: $4,988 p.a (approx.)
Living size: 70m2 plus 19m2 balcony