Perfectly Presented, Humble Home.
In a convenient Inner Belconnen suburb, a lovely home in a quiet cul-de-sac awaits.
From the front garden, through the house to the level back garden with an array of established fruit trees, every aspect of this property has been lovingly updated.
With a lounge and meals area off the stylish, well-equipped kitchen that flows out onto the covered entertainment deck – perfect for the upcoming summer barbeque season.
Accommodating with three bedrooms, car accommodation and ducted gas heating.
With nothing else left to do, other than move in and enjoy!
• Cloud park located at the end of the cul-de-sac
• Well located in Inner Belconnen
• Renovated and updated
• Living room with reverse cycle unit
• Meals Area
• Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and stainless appliances
• Tiled floors with quality wool carpet for the bedroom
• Top-Down/Bottom-Up Honeycomb blinds
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Ducted gas heating
• Separate laundry
• Sensational covered entertainment deck
• Grassed level back garden with two large vegetable garden beds
• Schools within a very close distance
• Less than a 10 minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre
• 20 minute drive into Canberra City
Land Size: 483m2
Land Rates: $2347