Light and bright townhouse
This light and airy three-bedroom townhouse has the envied position at the end of the Soma complex in Coombs, featuring an extra wall of windows which fill the home with abundant sunlight.
The open-plan living and dining room joins onto the immaculately landscaped courtyard, creating a beautiful indoor/outdoor flow with a picturesque outlook. The kitchen has been modernised with timber benchtops, Italian rubber flooring, ample storage and AEG stainless-steel appliances which all give the kitchen a functional and stylish industrial feel. A powder room is located on the ground floor for the convenience of guests and there is also internal access to the single garage and car space beyond.
The three bedrooms are located on the upper level and are all generous in size. Two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom features an ensuite with modern neutral tones throughout.
This townhouse is located within walking distance to the Charles Weston School, Molonglo Valley Medical Centre, Club Lime and 80/20 Cafe. The soon to open Koko complex, including Woolworths, is just across John Gorton drive.
A perfect location for young couples , investors or a family looking for their first home.
This isn’t your standard three-bedroom townhouse in Coombs, it is an opportunity not to be missed, so don’t wait to come and see it.
– Convenient location
– Spacious, open-plan living area
– Modern kitchen
– AEG appliances
– Downstairs powder room
– Master bedroom with generous size wardrobe and ensuite
– Well sized family bathroom
– Bedrooms one and two feature built-in wardrobes
– Private landscaped courtyard
– Three reverse cycle split systems
– Single garage with internal access plus car space
– Walking distance to nature trails and the Molonglo River, Koko shopping complex and Charles Weston School
– Rental appraisal of $650 to $680 per week
Living Size: 120m² (approx.)
Garage Size: 14m² (approx.)
Total: 134m² (approx.)
Courtyard 17m² (approx.)
Rates: $1,910 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $1,708 p.a (approx.)