Stylish, spacious and single-level
Completed only a year ago, this as-new home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, and is sure to impress families seeking the low-maintenance nature of a new home in an established suburb.
Spread across one spacious level, the home has a flowing floor plan that incorporates multiple and versatile living zones that all connect with the central kitchen and flow out to the covered alfresco area. The kitchen itself is a contemporary work of art but also a functional space for family life with concrete bench tops, an island bench, induction cooktop and a walk-in pantry.
A lovely extension of the indoors, the covered and tiled alfresco area is the perfect spot for entertaining in the warmer months and the landscaped easy-care yard suits families who need space for kids and four-legged friends but don’t want to spend all weekend doing garden work.
The thoughtful layout has the master bedroom segregated at the front of the home with a walk-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with dual vanities, stone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiles. The three other bedrooms are located towards the back, each with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors, and with access to the equally impressive main bathroom.
Finished with all the modern comforts and conveniences you would expect in a new home including but not limited to ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows, LED lighting, a double garage with automatic door and internal access, a 4,000-litre water tank and Colorbond fencing.
Ready for immediate enjoyment, this home is not to be missed!
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– As-new home completed in 2018
– Welcoming front porch
– Easy-care front garden
– Single-level layout
– Open-plan living spaces, suitable for lounge, dining and family/rumpus areas
– Winter sun to the living areas
– Impressive kitchen with concrete benchtops
– Island bench with a breakfast bar
– Induction stove
– Walk-in pantry
– Segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Double glazed windows
– LED lighting throughout
– Privacy and block out blinds to all windows
– Stacker doors leading from the kitchen/dining area outside
– Covered and tiled alfresco area
– Easy-care back yard with maintenance-free concrete retaining walls and paths
– Wireless irrigation system to the lawn
– Colorbond fencing
– 4,000-litre water tank
– Two instantaneous hot water systems
– Alarm system with security cameras
– Double garage with automatic door and internal access
– Off-street parking
– Less than a 1km walk to the Kambah Village
– Short stroll to Mt Taylor Reserve
– Easy access onto arterial roads
– Close to local schools, and in the catchment zone for Taylor Primary
Land Size: 665m2
Living Size: 188m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,342 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $302,000 (approx.)