A place to call home
Peacefully positioned in a cul-de-sac location on a landscaped 1,083m2 block within easy walking distance to Garran Primary, the Garran Shops and the Canberra Hospital, this extended and updated home is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy all that it has to offer.
Modernised over time to suit changing needs, the versatile floor plan incorporates a family/dining area with in-slab heating, a spacious renovated kitchen and a large lounge room at the rear of the home. Four bedrooms are on offer, with the segregated master bedroom and ensuite providing a peaceful sanctuary for parents.
To enhance liveability and year-round comfort, additions such as ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows to the extension and 30 solar panels have been incorporated.
The huge block offers fantastic potential for further extension of the home and entertaining space, or for the green thumb in the family, to landscape the garden to their own taste. There is also a garden shed that could be converted to a small studio.
Whether it’s the location that you’re after or perhaps the block size, this lovely family home is sure to impress!
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Walking distance to the Garran Shops, Garran Primary and the Canberra Hospital
– Flat 1083m2 block
– Extended family home
– Family/dining room with in-slab heating
– Segregated lounge room
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, a dishwasher, breakfast bar and corner pantry
– Segregated master bedroom with renovated ensuite
– Renovated main bathroom and laundry
– Double glazed windows in the extension
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Fibre to the node internet connection
– Modern carpet
– Rear patio for entertaining
– Large backyard
– Double garage with automatic door
– 30 solar panels
– Excellent access to public transport (Rapid Route 6 and Suburban Route 57)
– In close proximity to the Woden Town Centre and Westfield Woden
Land Size: 1083m2
Living Size: 133m2 (approx.), sun room 13m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,725 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $570,000 (approx.)