Truly a great family home
Instantly appealing and surprisingly large four bedroom ensuite family home nestled in prime central Weston Creek location within strolling distance of local schools, shops, parkland and sports fields.
Set in beautifully tended grounds and flawlessly presented; the undoubted highlight of this special offering is the immense (7.3m x 6.5m) open-plan living space which leads out to a superb private rear terrace – absolutely perfect for stylish and relaxed alfresco entertaining. The fully-appointed renovated kitchen with quality Smeg appliances is overlooked by an additional family room.
The main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom while the remaining three bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored wardrobes, are serviced by the bright main bathroom with its full bath tub, separate shower recess and adjoining toilet.
Year-round climate comfort is assured with both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling enhanced by the recent installation of double glazed windows throughout. An attached single garage has a high-clearance automatic roller door and ample extra space for a workshop bench.
– Peaceful cul-de-sac position – ideal for safe and secure family living
– Generously proportioned 4 bedroom ensuite home
– Full brick construction
– Sited beautifully in landscaped grounds on level 835m2 land parcel
– Enormous (7.3m x 6.5m) open-plan living space with panoramic floor to ceiling windows
– Fully appointed renovated kitchen features stone bench tops, breakfast bar, gas 90cm range/oven, integrated dishwasher and custom cabinetry including corner cupboard carousel and microwave oven niche with retractable cupboard doors
– Additional family/meals area adjoins kitchen
– Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen and family areas
– Double glazed windows and twin roller blinds to all living areas and bedrooms
– Generously sized main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
– Built-in mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms two, three and four
– Segregated fourth bedroom with built-in desk – potential home office
– Bright main bathroom with full bath, separate shower recess and adjoining toilet
– Separate laundry room with large linen storage cupboard
– Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– Sliding door access to paved rear terrace
– Secure child/pet-friendly private rear gardens designed for easy maintenance
– Garden shed for additional storage
– Attached single garage with high-clearance automatic roller door
– Easy strolling distance to local Rivett shops and sports fields as well as being only short drive to Cooleman Court shopping and both Woden and Tuggeranong Town centres
– Rental appraisal $720 to $750 per week
Land Size: 835m2
Living Size: 182m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,124 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $441,000 (approx.)