Luxury Living in Turner
The photos say it all. This immaculate near-new spacious town home in a small development of six provides an opportunity too good to miss.
Located on the doorstep of Canberra City within a serene setting of tree-lined streets, this home offers its new owners an easy flowing floorplan and a very desirable lifestyle.
Spanning over three levels you will be impressed by high ceilings, clean simple lines and an abundance of natural light from the double-glazed floor to ceiling windows and doors. Everything about this home has been considered with quality in mind, with upgrades not normally offered.
There are solid Blackbutt timber floors throughout the ground floor, the living area incorporates a spacious family dining area and a kitchen that will be the envy of many. With 40mm stone benches, superior full height joinery, high-end Miele appliances and upgraded tapware this kitchen is one to really enjoy.
The quality continues with the same timber being used on the stairs to the upper level that accommodates a large master retreat, walk-in robe and ensuite, another two bedrooms, main bathroom and an abundance of storage. Both the main bathroom and ensuite enjoy under-tile heating for winter mornings.
With two very appealing courtyards there will always be a quiet place to read a book, or a place to enjoy the warm winter sun and the cool summer breezes. The basement incorporates a large double remote garage, storage and internal access into the property.
Cycle or walk to the City or the University, enjoy the local cafes and restaurants and the vibrant Braddon precinct is just a short walk away. It’s a stunning home in a wonderful location.
Come home to 4/8 Holder Street, Turner and love the life you live.
• Residence: 139m2 not including garage and courtyards
• Front Courtyard: 27m2
• Rear Courtyard: 36m2
• Double lock up garage including storages with private access: 36m2
• Solid Spotted Gum timber flooring to all living areas
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Upgraded kitchen offers 40mm stone bench tops and superior full height
joinery and oversized pull out pantry
• 800mm Miele Flexi zone induction cooktop & 2 Miele ovens – one steam
combi and one pyrolytic both 600mm wide and Miele dishwasher
• ‘Vicario’ Sink Mixer and ‘Schock’ sink
• Genuine Fritz Hansen ‘Caravaggiio’ lighting in kitchen
• Genuine Fritz Hansen ‘Aeon Rocket’ lighting in dining
• Samsung Reverse cycle heating & cooling – zoned to each level
• Under-tile heating to bathrooms and ensuite
• Double sinks in ensuite
• Shaving cabinets in both ensuite and main bathroom
• 40mm stone bench on vanity in main bathroom
• Brand new block out and privacy blinds to all windows throughout the
home and linen sheer curtains installed in living room and master suite
• Solid Blackbutt timber stair treads including Blackbutt vertical slats
• Under stairs storage
• Powder room and laundry on living level
• Surround sound speakers in living area ceiling
• Lighting in kitchen and dining areas remote controlled
• Abundance of power points
• TV and data points wired intern
Land Tax: $2833pa (only payable if tenanted)
Body Corporate fees – Admin & Sinking Funds: $1760 pa
(All measurements and amounts are approximate)