Boutique and convenient lifestyle
This city home offers the perfect balance: minutes from thriving Braddon and the city, but with the space and privacy of an urban retreat.
Entertain or just relax in the private, sun drenched courtyard set well back from the street. On the ground floor, the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas flow seamlessly over timber floors and beneath high ceilings to the leafy courtyard. With the sun streaming in, even on cold Canberra mornings, the living area is warm and bright.
This is a home that has been intelligently put together. Tucked discretely behind the kitchen is a powder room for guests and a European laundry. Off to the side, is the internal access to a large garage and workshop area, with plenty of storage. There is even a rear courtyard, that functions beautifully as a kitchen garden.
Upstairs are two large north-facing bedrooms, both with modern ensuites and built-in robes. In addition, a large, open-plan space on the first floor provides great flexibility: use it as a study, nursery or second living area, or convert it easily to a third bedroom.
Only a short commute to the ANU and other educational and professional institutes, and with the new light rail to stop just two blocks away, the location is unrivalled and is a smart investment.
– Open plan living and dining with timber floors
- Tastefully designed kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ensuites
– Separate study, nursery or second living area
– Two private courtyards on the lower level and balcony leading off the master bedroom
– Secure lock up garage with internal access, automatic door and generous storage
– Freshly painted (inside and out) and well-maintained
– Centrally located within a boutique complex
– Custom-designed roman blinds
– Separate powder room and laundry
– Established, leafy gardens
Rates: $1,780 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate: $3,000 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $2,640 per annum (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Reverse cycle
Hot Water: Instant gas
Rental Estimate: $560 per week (unfurnished)