Lush interiors and clever design.
Henty Street is a Braddon favourite near Haig Park, Lonsdale Street Braddon, and with the easiest of rides straight to the city via the Tram if you prefer.
But this isn’t a story purely of location. This is a town residence worthy of attention all of its own – sleek, modern and put together with the kind of foresight and style that has created an oasis for a convenient lifestyle.
The finishes and palates are an immediate standout. With timber herringbone flooring paired with further timber and black features and kitchen.
The contemporary, clean and rich theme is set early, with your own direct street access into the front private courtyard through to the open-plan living area and kitchen.
Other features include only one adjoining wall allowing for windows on 3 sides of the home, triple garage with direct access into your own townhouse.
Truly the best of Inner City living!
• Town residence design
• Direct street access
• Only one adjoining wall, 3 sides of the property with windows
• Triple garage with automatic door and direct internal access
• No communal lifts or corridors
• Front courtyard street access
• Timber front door
• Double glazed windows
• LED lights
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (zoned)
• Powder room off kitchen, combined with laundry
• Open-plan living room with timber herringbone floors
• Timber feature wall
• Timber staircases, with enclosed storage underneath
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and timber features, breakfast bar , Miele appliances including combi oven, polyratic oven and a 5 burner gas cooktop
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe, balcony and ensuite with timber features, double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, under tile heating and window
• Two bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, floor to ceiling tiles, timber features, under tile heating and your own spa-bath
• Inner city location
• Walk through Haig park into Braddon and the City
• Catch the tram for a quicker route into the City
Internal Area: 178m2 approx (including garage)
Courtyard: 37m2 approx
Balcony: 3m2 approx
Body Corporate: $837 P/Q approx (including sinking fund)
Land Rates: $579 P/Q approx
Build Date: 2020