Filled with character and charm, this inner north beauty lies within peaceful leafy surrounds and is perfectly positioned, just a short stroll to the fantastic local Watson shops, Majura school and child care centre.
Beyond its gorgeous façade, the homes light and bright interior beckons, with warm colours and glowing polished timber flooring throughout. The open plan living room extends through double glass doors, onto an impressive and private front terrace, creating seamless indoor to outdoor space.
The home is presented in excellent condition throughout and is ready to move into and enjoy. The renovated kitchen provides a vast amount of bench space, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, a large corner pantry and overlooks peaceful garden vistas. The bathroom is also in mint condition, with its tiling, in fresh neutral tones.
Boasting three bedrooms, plus study or nursery in the main home, the garage was cleverly converted into two flexible outdoor rumpus rooms, which provide flexibility of uses.
The additional outdoor areas of this home are a huge wow factor; a massive entertaining space with pergola roof, plus timber decking, all within a secure and richly planted garden, with a wonderful selection of natives, fruiting trees, veggie planter boxes and a gardener’s shed.
Creating a true lifestyle, this home is located within a family friendly hub, with a children’s playground and large park just at the street, and the light rail is nearby, to take you straight into the city.
• Leafy and established area
• Fantastic parkland at the end of Wade Street
• Near Majura Primary, and a selection of highly regarded schools
• Moments to the child care centre
• Stroll to the popular Watson shops with its variety of excellent café’s, restaurants, shops and facilities
• Multiple areas to entertain or simply relax
• Smartly renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Ducted gas heating
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Gas cooking & dishwasher
• Incredible garden, with productive hazelnut trees, pomegranate, black current bushes
• Productive veggie planter boxes
• Gardeners shed
• Chicken coop ready to be occupied
• Close to the weekend Farmers Market
• Public transport nearby at Philip Avenue light rail stop, which takes you straight into the Central Business District and Gungahlin
• Bush walks or mountain biking on Mt Majura and Mt Ainslie
Unimproved land value: $511,000
Land rates: $3233.04 per annum (approx.)