38 Badimara Street, Waramanga ACT 2611
In response to the unfolding Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties has made the decision to stagger buyers through open homes with smaller numbers inside each property at any one time to limit interaction and the possible spread of the virus. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask buyers to be prepared for a slight delay to gaining access inside our open homes and to factor this into their open home schedule.
Professionally extended and modernised
Flawlessly presented; this is the ideal property for the discerning first home buyer or the discriminating down-sizer not wanting to compromise on style and quality of life.
Instantly appealing single level 3 bedroom ensuite family residence in prime central location nestled amongst manicured grounds within strolling distance of local schools, parkland, sports fields and Waramanga Shops.
The home is accessed via a private breezeway entry and features separate formal lounge and dining areas, a fully-appointed renovated kitchen overlooking a large north-facing family room with gleaming polished timber flooring which leads out to a superb sheltered rear terrace – perfect for stylish all-season alfresco entertaining.
Both bedroom one and two are of master-size proportions with bedroom one offering twin wardrobes and a newly renovated ensuite. The main bathroom has also been professionally renovated to a high standard and includes a separate shower recess along with a full-sized bath tub with innovative timber cover.
Also featured in this truly great family home are ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year-round comfort, attached carport with automatic roller door, additional secure parking for a caravan or trailer, private child/pet-friendly rear gardens with extensive mature plantings and Colorbond fencing on all sides.
* Beautifully sited and well set back from the street on level 799 m2 land parcel
* Extended single level 3 bedroom residence of approximately 149 m2
* Separate L-shaped formal lounge and dining areas
* Fully appointed renovated kitchen featuring stone bench tops and soft-close cabinetry along with European appliances including induction cook top, range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
* Large family room with meals area adjoining kitchen
* Polished timber flooring to family room and kitchen
* Generously sized main bedroom with twin wardrobes and renovated ensuite
* Equally generous 2nd bedroom plus 3rd bedroom – both with built-in wardrobes
* Renovated main bathroom with separate shower recess and timber bath cover
* Separate internal laundry room with skylight
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Private pergola-sheltered rear terrace with retractable sun-shade
* Secure child/pet-friendly private rear gardens
* Instant gas hot water system
* 682-litre rain water tank
* Colorbond boundary fencing on all sides
* Attached carport with automatic roller door plus additional gated car/trailer/caravan/boat parking space
* Easy strolling distance to local primary/secondary schools, playing fields and Waramanga shops
* 2.6km to Westfield Woden, 2.4km to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre and just 15km to the City