More than meets the eye with this larger than average home!
This four bedroom plus study home is perfectly located within easy reach of all the wonderful amenities that this lovely suburb and its glorious surrounds have to offer. Refreshed and ready to go this excellent home with a versatile floor plan is ideal for families or those looking for flexibility and segregation with the option to utilise the larger bedroom as another living area, with access to the outdoors from this room making life easy.
Drenched in abundant light throughout this well presented home features a separate living area that flows through to the delightful meals and wonderful new kitchen that enjoys soft closing drawers and cupboards, a Miele dishwasher and lovely timber bench tops. Fresh paint and timber floors add a wonderful fresh and inviting feel throughout with the added advantage of ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a reverse-cycle split system ensuring you are in absolute comfort all year round.
Entertain in the delights of the leafy backyard and under the shade of the large covered pergola where you can enjoy barbecues with family and friends or just simply relaxing. Enjoy the benefits of being able to walk to the local shopping centre, cafes, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, parkland, walking trails, EPIC, the farmers market and public transport with the light rail project also within close proximity. Come and experience what it’s like to be part of a fabulous community and a suburb that is truly a pleasure to live in.
– Refreshed versatile four bedroom plus study home
– Flexible floor plan with options to suit your needs
– Brand new kitchen with timber bench tops, a Miele dishwasher, soft closing drawers and cupboards, with a space saving carousel cupboard
– Filled with an abundance of natural light
– Fresh paint
– Refreshed bathroom
– Polished timber floors
– Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a reverse-cycle split system
– Covered and paved outdoor entertaining area
– New guttering
– Single garage
– Leafy block with a delightful private rear yard
– Just a short stroll to the Majura Rise Pond, off leash dog area and Mount Majura nature reserve
– Walk to the local shopping centre, cafes, schools, public transport, EPIC, farmer’s market and the Australian Catholic University
– Just moments from the light rail
– Within an easy drive of the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
Land Size: 664 m²
Land Values: $473,000
Land Rates: $3,031 pa (approx.)