Low Maintenance, Luxury Living
When you approach this executive family home, immediately you know you are in for something special. Nestled amongst established gardens this single level home provides a low maintenance lifestyle, with everything you need from a great home. Located within a short stroll to the popular Mawson Shops, this immaculate home has been designed for family living at its finest.
The open plan sun-drenched family, meals and kitchen area flow beautifully to the leafy alfresco dining space, perfect for family barbecues. The separate formal living and dining area is huge, offering multiple living spaces for a growing family.
Accommodation includes three generous bedrooms, plus an additional study. The master includes a luxurious ensuite, ample robe space and stunning garden views. Thoughtfully designed with the bedrooms segregated from the living areas, quality fittings, large windows, multiple bathrooms, powder room and internal access from the garage, this home ticks all the boxes.
Mawson, with its excellent central location in Woden Valley, its ready access to a wealth of amenities and culinary/dining options, is one of Canberra’s booming suburbs – understandably so!
You need to see it for yourself …. look forward to meeting you there!
• Immaculate home
• Light filled living spaces
• Practical floorplan
• Spacious lounge and dining room at front of home
• Dedicated family & dining spaces
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench and generous storage
• Spacious main bedroom with ensuite, generous robes & garden views
• Two other bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
• Separate powder room
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Quality window treatments
• Separate laundry with ironing station
• Doorbell camera and alarm
• Freshly painted
• Large pergola
• Generous double garage with internal access (workspace at rear)
• Private, easy care enclosed backyard
• Established gardens
• Garden shed
• Highly sought-after location, close to the Canberra Hospital, great public and private schools
Home size: 175 m2
Garage size: 41.m2
Land size: 605m2
Rates: $897 per quarter (approx.)
Rental appraisal: $900 to $980 per week