Privacy, Character and Family Oasis
Hedged from the crescent, through a gated entrance and circular driveway, an exceptional family residence in peaceful leafy surrounds awaits. Defined by its spacious proportions, quality appointments and stunning park-like grounds.
There are formal living and dining rooms with classic features, a sensational renovated kitchen with split family and meals area, rumpus room, four bedrooms and two bespoke bathrooms which cater for a large family with utmost ease.
The home was extended to create indoor/outdoor living and entertaining with sun-drenched living areas opening to a choice of alfresco terraces. Surrounded by impeccably standout manicured gardens with sculptured hedges and level lawns.
A perfect family home complemented by a sparkling in ground swimming pool, all within walking distance to Schools, Griffith and Manuka Shops and Lake Burley Griffin.
• Mostly double brick residence
• Terracotta roof tiles
• Renovated designer kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel Miele appliances
• Three fireplaces in lounge, dining and family room
• Cabinetry in lounge and dining rooms
• Lovely tiled and gated front entrance with circular driveway
• Abundant use of French doors
• Marble ensuite and bathroom with in floor heating, plantation shutters and tastic fans
• Security system – back to base
• Two electric hot water systems
• In ground salt pool
• Main bedroom with private courtyard and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and inslab heating
• Three bedrooms
• Large main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and inslab heating
• Rumpus room opening onto terrace
• Ducted gas heating
• 9 foot ceilings throughout the property
• Storage in roof
• Workshop and garden shed
• Vegetable garden and fruit trees
• Double car accommodation with automatic door
• Two water tanks
Land Rates: $5337
Land Size: 1111m2