Your immaculate home or investment within Canberra's Inner South
Positioned adjacent to the Parliamentary Triangle, this large two bedroom, ground floor garden apartment is immaculately presented with a renovated bathroom and updated kitchen.
Featuring generous living space with lounge/dining areas opening onto the north facing garden terrace, providing a beautiful leafy outlook.
In a highly sought-after leafy locale, close to public transport, walk to Barton cafes, Manuka, Kingston and Lake Burley Griffin – offering a lifestyle of convenience.
• Currently tenanted at $500 per week until 31 January 2020
• Entrance off Young Street
• North facing living areas opening onto back garden/terrace
• Situated in a leafy garden setting
• Immaculately presented
• Updated kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
• Beautifully renovated bathroom (September 2017) with double vanity, separate bath and shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
• Two bedrooms with large built-in-robes; the master bedroom with Nobo programmable heater
• Short walk to government offices, including DFAT, PM&C, AGD and Parliament House
• Single secure parking space with separate lock up storage
• Separate laundry with storage
• Large floor space area of 97m2, including both lounge and dining areas – ideal for entertaining
• Within the catchment area for the Telopea Park school
• Internal brick walls for noise reduction and privacy
• Apartment complex includes lovely well-maintained garden with peaceful sitting area
• Situated close to the proposed tram route through Barton
Rates $1,933.17 p.a
Body Corporate: $726.53 p.q