When only the best will do
35 Cordeaux Street is a stunning, contemporary home positioned within an established and sought-after suburb, that provides a truly wonderful lifestyle opportunity for those searching for a home that is literally ‘move in’ ready. The care and attention to detail that has been shown throughout the renovations are evident from the moment you step inside, and it really puts this home into a category of its own.
The split-level design offers multiple living zones with Mixed Red Hardwood timber floors, a European slow combustion fireplace in the centre of the home and a sensational indoor-outdoor flow. The seriously impressive kitchen connects with the outdoor entertaining space through a servery window and boasts an island bench with waterfall edge, stone benchtops, a walk-in pantry and European appliances.
Stepping outside, the covered entertaining deck, paved area and daybed provide a truly relaxing setting to enjoy the outdoors, and beyond that the fully fenced in-ground pool will make those hot summer days far more enjoyable. The 771m2 block is wonderfully private with stunning landscaped gardens.
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, plus a study space, and the ensuite and bathroom are aesthetically very pleasing but also super functional, with underfloor heating to the main bathroom.
Beyond what you can appreciate visually, the home also has double glazed windows, insulation, built-in speakers, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, a reverse cycle split system, fresh paint and LED lighting.
Ready for immediate enjoyment and seasonally an even more delightful offering, this home should be at the very top of your list.
– Quiet loop street location
– Fantastic street appeal
– Paved driveway
– Stunning landscaped gardens
– Contemporary exterior colours
– Mix Red Hardwood timber flooring
– Split-level living areas with lounge, dining and family spaces
– European slow combustion fireplace
– Velux skylights
– Study nook
– Fully renovated kitchen
– Island bench with breakfast bar and waterfall edge
– Double thick stone benchtops
– European appliances including a 5 burner gas stove and pyrolytic oven
– Walk-in pantry
– Servery window to the entertaining deck
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and brand new ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes to other two bedrooms
– Fully renovated bathroom with underfloor heating and a heated towel rail
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Reverse cycle split system
– In-built speaker system
– Double glazed windows
– Covered entertaining deck
– Timber daybed
– In-ground saltwater swimming pool
– Vegetable garden
– A variety of fruit trees which include a nectarine, peach, cumquat, lemon, lime, espalier pink lady apple, and raspberry field
– Established gardens that afford the backyard excellent privacy
– Double automatic garage plus off-street parking
– Walking distance to local ovals, Duffy Primary and the Duffy Shops
– In close proximity to Mt Stromlo
Land Size: 771m2
Living Size: 134m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,980 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $444,000 (approx.)