Location, Convenience, Lifestyle
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the leafy Isaacs surrounds, this incredibly spacious house provides an opportunity for first home buyers or downsizers looking to maximise their lifestyle. With neutral fittings throughout, the kitchen and living areas have been designed as a central hub for the home, with gorgeous tree lined views to Isaacs Ridge from the front. Only a short drive to Mawson shopping precinct and Woden Town Centre.
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Well-appointed kitchen with new electric cooktop & dishwasher
– Spacious living areas
– Gas wall heater, electric wall heater and reverse cycle air conditioning unit
– Private courtyard area with easy-care garden beds
– Watering system throughout garden
– Double garage with automatic door
– Proximity to Westfield Woden, Canberra Hospital, public transport and major arterial roads
GET TO KNOW ISAACS
Isaacs is a sought after suburb ideal for families and downsizers who appreciate location and quality-built homes.
The suburb’s many loop streets and cul-de-sacs make it quiet, private and extremely safe for its residents. Another added bonus for Isaacs is that the power runs underground, meaning power lines are not visible and there is plenty of room for great views!
Being next to the suburbs of O’Malley, Mawson and Farrer, it is bounded by Yamba Drive and Ngunnawal Drive and is superbly located close to the Woden Town Centre, Mawson shopping precinct and the ever growing Canberra Hospital. Locals enjoy the Canberra Nature parks of Isaacs Ridge and the Long Gully pine plantation great for walking, running and bike riding.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 134m²
Garage Size: 40m²
Land Size: 525m²
Land Value: $507,000 (2019)
Land Rates: $601 per quarter
Land Tax: $796 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $550 to $600 per week