A home for all seasons nestled in the heights of Hackett within just metres of beautiful Mount Majura!
A real lifestyle choice awaits with this expansive family home set towards the top of delightful Rivett Street only a short walk from the terrific Mount Majura nature reserve. Lovingly maintained this impressive renovated four bedroom two bathroom residence with a versatile floor plan provides you with a quality lifestyle choice in the heart of this wonderful tightly held suburb. You will find a fabulous sense of community spirit that is immediately evident as a resident or visitor to the suburb, whether it be having a coffee at the local shops or just a walk around the streets, you will be warmly welcomed.
This home features a floor plan with segregated areas that are ideal for families or those looking for privacy and has a great feel with vibrant colours and the convenience of bamboo flooring making life easy. To the front of the home are three spacious bedrooms, two of which are double in size, a large dining/family area, lovely large renovated kitchen and stunning bathroom. To the back of the home is an impressive large living room with so much space, this room enjoys an outlook to the rear yard through to Mount Majura and the sparkling solar heated inground pool. Off this area is another wing to the home that comprises of a lovely bedroom, a library/study area, stunning second bathroom, renovated laundry and great storage.
Step outdoors to the enclosed rear yard where you have many areas to sit back and relax, whether it be by the pool or in the lovely sunny sitting areas. To the front of the home is an expansive north facing deck that is sun drenched for many hours of the day, here you can just sit back and relax whilst enjoying the delightful surrounds. The large garage has been converted into a fabulous space that is ideal for a teenager’s retreat, rumpus/games room or a large home office, the choice is yours. Complete with established gardens, extensive veggie gardens (separate area to the side), workshop area and a huge carport that would cater for three cars.
Enjoy the convenience of walking to a great choice of local schools, the fabulous shops, cafes, ovals, the Australian Catholic University, parkland, public transport and Mount Majura nature reserve, all whilst being an easy drive from the City Centre.
– Lovely renovated four bedroom two bathroom home
– Set in the heights of Hackett close to Mount Majura Nature reserve
– Great lifestyle choice on offer
– Flexible floor plan with segregated living areas
– Lovely and light with a wonderful feel
– Large renovated kitchen with granite bench tops, 5 burner gas cook top, dishwasher and heaps of storage
– Stunning newly renovated bathrooms both with heated towel rails and quality fixtures and fittings
– Excellent size bedrooms with three featuring built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating
– Bamboo flooring throughout
– Quality Roman blinds
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and the living area
– Lovely outdoors with sparkling solar heated inground pool
– Extensive outdoor entertaining areas with a large deck to the front and sitting areas to the back
– Established gardens with extensive veggie gardens (separate to the main area)
– Garage converted to a fabulous rumpus/games room, teenager’s retreat or large home office
– Carport catering for up to three cars
– Walk to terrific local shops, ovals, a great choice of schools, Dickson College, the Australian Catholic University, public transport and Mount Majura nature reserve
– Within minutes of the City, Universities and sporting facilities
– Just a few minutes from the new light rail
Land Size: 924 m²
Land Value: $684,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,090 pa (approx.)