Classic three bedroom home on a beautiful 1500m2 land holding
Nestled discreetly in arguably Chapman’s best dress-circle location this family home offers an excellent opportunity to enter this sought-after locale.
Set in private gardens of over 1500m2 it is ideally located close to the very popular Chapman Primary School and the Weston Creek Centre.
Split level lounge/dining on arrival with gas fireplace, three bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe, study (potential fourth bedroom) and family room adjacent to kitchen. All rooms have a beautiful garden outlook.
First time offered in over 40 years.
• First time offered to the market in 40 years
• 1506m2 block
• Privately set back from the street in established gardens
• Formal lounge room with gas fireplace and sliding door to front balcony
• Dining room with outlook and access to rear terrace
• Meals and Family area off the kitchen and access to the back garden
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Study (potential 4th bedroom)
• Main bathroom
• Gas Rinnai hot water
• Irrigation system
• Single garage with automatic door and internal access
• Large laundry in garage
• Additional large storage/garden shed in garden
• On the same street with access to Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve and The Bicentennial National Trail
• Chapman Primary School and Chapman Shops 5 minute drive away
Land Rates: $5007 approx
Land Size: 1506m2 approx
UCV: $824,000 approx