Modern, Charming & Desirable
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is very excited to present to market 34/63 Hurtle Ave. Bonython.
Established in the very sought after and proud neighbourhood of Bonython with only a short walk to South.Point shopping centre, thriving popular restaurants, Pine Island, Bonython Shops, Bonython Primary School, public transport and local public service departments sits this exceptionally renovated and desirable town residence which is sure to impress anyone looking for a completely renovated home in a central location.
You are welcomed to 34/63 Hurtle Ave with a private entrance and front gardens. As you step into the home, you will fall in love with the open flowing living areas with modern floorboards, gorgeous high ceilings, stunning renovations and especially the North facing entertaining courtyard accompanied by the vibrant green backyard surrounded by colourbond fencing.
Offering impressive spacious indoor living options including a light filled North facing lounge room, the striking modern kitchen, dining room, the expansive North facing private courtyard and an excellent landscaped backyard providing ideal entertaining for family and friends all year round.
The stunning kitchen which is complimented with plenty of natural light is completely open plan and is seamlessly fitted with quality fixtures and fittings suited to the modern buyer offering plenty of custom made cupboard and bench space.
The spacious grand master bedroom is segregated from the others offering a sense of retreat and is fitted with a large built in robe with access through to the updated two way bathroom with a luxurious spa bath. The homes other bedrooms are noticeably large with two containing built in robes.
Commitments have been made elsewhere and we are encouraging all who are interested to make yourself known.
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Key Features :
– Luxury living in an excellent position in Bonython
– An ideal North facing orientation
– Three spacious bedroom of accommodation
– Segregated grand master bedroom with built in robe and access to the two way bathroom with spa bath
– Open plan living with north facing lounge and dining
– Exceptional modern kitchen with quality appliances
– An updated two way main bathroom with spa bath
– North facing entertaining courtyard
– Single garage with remote and internal access
– Two x Split system air conditioning for year round comfort
– Block out blinds throughout the home for your luxury
– An impressive position boasting 406 m2 of land
– A short walk to Bonython Shops, Bonython Primary School, Stranger Pond, Pine Island, new popular restaurants, local public service departments, South.Point Shopping Centre, public transport and many more central locations.
Living size : 110 m2
Garage size : 24 m2
Block size : 406 m2
Body Corporate : $ 344.80 Per Quarter