Great family home on a huge block
Perfectly positioned on a 969m2 block with colourful established gardens, this four-bedroom home has been updated and extended to suit the needs of modern family living. The character-filled residence boasts segregated living areas and a private master suite, as well as a studio or teenagers retreat at the rear of the double garage. The home has a unique charm with French doors leading through to the front verandah and Tasmanian Oak floors.
The original section of the house features three bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes, an updated bathroom and separate laundry, and a lovely light-filled lounge room overlooking the gorgeous spring gardens. The extension has a great kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, the dining area, a family room with a wood fireplace and study nook, as well as the segregated master bedroom with ensuite. The family room leads out to a covered entertainment area and pool, and there’s a grassed area for a game of cricket or football. Also outdoors is a chicken-run, a double garage and studio, as well as plenty of off-street parking for a boat or caravan.
This fantastic family home is located within a walk or short drive to the adjacent nature reserves, Rivett oval and shops, Cooleman Court, local childcare centres and schools, and there’s a bus stop right out front. The area is dual-zoned for Chapman and Duffy Primary schools, and St Judes ELC, St John Vianney Catholic School and the Orana Steiner School are also closeby.
• Light-filled lounge room with Tasmanian Oak floors
• Large tiled dining and family area with a study nook and fireplace
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage and bench space
• Segregated master suite with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
• Three more bedrooms all with built-ins and two with French door access to the front verandah
• Updated main bathroom with separate WC
• Updated laundry with external access
• Ducted heating and solid fuel fireplace
• Covered entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced pool
• Solar-heated swimming pool
• Studio or teenagers retreat at the rear of the garage
• Double garage with remote access
• Plenty of off-street parking for a caravan or boat
• Child and pet friendly, fully enclosed back yard
• Established easy-care gardens and trees
• Chicken run
• Close to the bus stop
• Adjacent to a vast nature reserve.
Land Size: 969m2 (approx.)
Living Size: 180m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,728 pa
Land Value: $404,000