Stunning family home, inside and out
Leaving absolutely nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy, this fully renovated home sits opposite greenspace and is surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens on an 867m2 block.
The separate living areas of this home benefit from large windows that allow abundant natural light to flow through, and there is a seamless transition to the entertaining deck and paved outdoor area that have abundant space to sit and enjoy a book, or a meal with friends. The galley-style kitchen has been fully renovated and features a stunning feature tile, gas stove, built-in microwave, integrated dishwasher and a walk-in pantry, and is perfectly placed between the living areas.
Bedroom accommodation includes four rooms, three of which have built-in wardrobes, and are serviced by the renovated bathroom, additional shower and additional toilet which help to promote easy everyday living.
The backyard is the perfect finish to this delightful home, providing plenty of grassed space for kids and four legged friends, and the established trees and plants make for a wonderful backdrop.
Locations don’t get much better than this with greenspace opposite, playing fields just beyond that, and Mt Stromlo, Arawang Primary and St John Vianney’s only a short walk away. Proximity to arterial roads and Cooleman Court Shopping Centre is excellent, and only further enhance the convenience and appeal of this lovely home.
– Quiet loop street location opposite greenspace
– Walking distance to playing fields and local primary and high schools
– Single-level home
– Separate living areas
– Built-in cabinetry in dining area
– Renovated galley-style kitchen
– Ample storage in the kitchen and dining areas
– Rear deck and paved area ideal for outdoor entertaining
– Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated bathroom, laundry and separate toilet (two showers and two toilets in total)
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system (in the lounge room)
– Light-filled rooms throughout
– Fresh paint throughout
– Beautiful gardens at the front and rear of the home
– Ample grassed space
– Double carport with roller doors for added security
– Rental appraisal of $650 to $750 per week
Land Size: 867m2
Living Size: 143m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,091 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $427,000 (approx.)