A country estate, privately located in a beautiful elevated position offering a lifestyle of seclusion, character and enjoyment.
At the end of a cul-de-sac, up a private laneway pathed by lavender bushes, leading up to the property, located on approx. 1 hectares with a further paddock of approx. 1.2 hectares.
Light-filled living compromising of formal lounge and dining with an open fire place, family room and meals area off the well-equipped kitchen. The master bedroom and ensuite offer a resort like feeling with a beautiful garden outlook. A further three bedrooms all with built-in-robes.
An expansive entertainment deck provides the ideal setting for year-round entertaining, with a separate stone sitting area in-built to the surrounding landscaping.
The property also has a large double garage with automatic doors and bathroom facilities.
Only a short drive from Canberra, this is a unique lifestyle opportunity not to be missed!
– Private elevated position
– House located on a beautiful 2.5 acres with an additional 3 acre paddock attached with stable
– Main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in-robe and large ensuite with garden outlook, double vanity and heated towel rail
– Main bathroom – three-way design with tastic fan and floor to ceiling tiles
– Three further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes (bedroom 2 with ceiling fan)
– Meals and family room off kitchen opening onto entertaining deck
– Formal lounge and dining with ducted slow-combustion fire place
– Kitchen with island bench, electric oven, gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry
– Two reverse cycle units
– Large outdoor entertaining deck with built in oven and fridge
– Fire pit sitting area
– Large laundry
– Under house storage
– Double garage with automatic doors and bathroom facilities
– Communal bore
– Enviro-cycle sewage system
– Electric hot water
– Lemon trees
– Colorbond roof
– Dam with pump for irrigation
– Solar electricity – connected to the grid
– 12metre x 7 metre garage
– 5kw solar system
– Dam and pump irrigates the private gardens
– 900 mm falcon oven
– Granite bench tops
– Double sided fireplace
– 2 tanks, one for the house 110 0000 and an additional for firefighting tanks 23500 litres
– Extra firefighting pump and spare house pump
– Ride on mower
Land Rates: $1875.51 pa
Land Size: 10,090m2