Nature at your doorstep..
SOLD AT AUCTION – $1,082,000
Welcome to 32 Cocoparra Crescent Crace, positioned in an elevated street, opposite open protected nature reserve, in one of Gungahlins’ most in demand locales.
Featuring separate living areas, a great outdoor entertaining area and deck, flexible family floorplan, views to a sunset sky from the rear, modern tones and inclusions, practical kitchen with island bench, and of course that beautiful nature reserve, with access to it’s walking trails.
This home is ideal for a growing family, or someone looking to reduce their living maintenance. Crace as a suburb has all creature comforts, an excellent gastro-pub/cafe, hairdresser, chemist, supermarket, ovals, outdoor gym and so much more.
Please contact Adrian for more information – 0449 559 225.
– Excellent condition, family home
– Formal lounge plus open-planned living
– Walk-in-wardrobe in master bedroom
– Ensuite off master bedroom
– Nature reserve with walking trails opposite
– Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Segregated living
– Wrap around deck outdoors, great outlook
– Living: 146m2
– Garage: 36m2
– Block Size: 378m2
– Rates: $2,717 per annum
– Land Tax (if rented): $2,717 per annum