Affordable, central location, modern design
This beautifully presented and recently renovated first floor apartment in Phillip Gardens is bound to capture your attention. Open-plan living, a stylish updated bathroom, modern kitchen and recently laid carpet means there’s nothing to do but move right in and enjoy the benefits of the prime location! Only moments from express public transport to the City and a short walk to Woden Town Centre and surrounds, you have everything at your fingertips including one designated car space and visitor parking.
• First floor, one-bedroom renovated apartment in Phillip Gardens
• Open-plan living
• Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, laminate bench tops, ample storage and tiled splash-back
• Lounge/dining with recently laid carpet and reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Generous bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
• Renovated bathroom with shower over bath, vanity with storage and toilet
• One designated car space and visitor parking
• Communal laundry and clothesline
• Directly opposite rapid bus services stop and the Phillip Pool and Ice Skating Centre
• Short walk to Woden Town Centre, Westfield Woden, surrounding restaurants and clubs, sporting facilities and Canberra College
• Short drive to The Canberra Hospital, National Capital Hospital and John James Hospital
• Stair access only
• EER: 3
• Body Corporate Fees: $471 p.q.
• Apartment size: 46m2 (approx.)
• Built in: 1971
• Rates: $549.47 p.q.
• Currently rented on short term lease for $300 pw
• Land Tax: $707.60 p.q.