You will feel instantly at home here!
Centrally located within a short walk or drive to the grand Kippax hub, this single-level home provides a brilliant low-maintenance lifestyle or an outstanding investment opportunity.
A gorgeous central courtyard is the first focus point as you enter # 31 and this space provides ease of outdoor entertaining, or a play area for children.
Effortless living beckons you into the open-plan kitchen and family space which is dressed in glossy, timeless and easy-care slate flooring. The neutral wall tones are complemented by the abundant natural light which flows through the many windows. Cooking for family and friends will be a breeze in the central kitchen which offers a vast amount of bench space plus an abundance of cupboards.
The warm and bright, separate living room is generously sized and large enough to fit an additional dining area if you so choose.
Morning sun beams into this room, and the east facing aspect is ideal for the sliding glass door access to the rear courtyard.
All three bedrooms are light and airy, and the practical layout means that each bedroom is segregated from the others. The spacious master bedroom has a wall of built-in wardrobes. The bathroom encases a spa bath and an internal laundry.
Enjoy the serenity of the second courtyard, an excellent area to enjoy the outdoors, with defined garden beds, paved areas and a full-sized garden shed. There is a garage at the front of the home and additional off-street car space.
The benefits of the location are boundless, embracing an easy lifestyle with a plethora of amenities, including clubs, local cafés and restaurants, post office, Woolworths and Aldi just a short walk away. Public transport route passes the front of the complex to take you into the Belconnen central business district and government offices. Kingsford Smith School is just down the road and it is a short drive to William Hovel Drive, which bypasses Belconnen to take you right into Canberra’s City.
Move in and enjoy!
– Quiet location within “Hampton Gardens”
– Public transport nearby
– Close to walkways into Kippax shopping precinct
– Well presented throughout
– Front courtyard with sliding door access to family room
– Many large windows provide much natural light
– Two distinct living areas
– Three segregated bedrooms
– Open plan family/meals area adjacent to the kitchen
– Kitchen with fantastic bench space and electric cooking
– Large separate living room overlooking back courtyard
– Sliding glass doors link to the partially pave, easy care, rear garden
– Brand new carpet in living room and bedrooms
– Three good sized bedrooms with two offering built in wardrobes
– Bathroom offers a deep spa bath
– Separate toilet
– Pure Heat electric wall heaters
– Single brick lock up garage as well as a second allocated car space
Land rates: $413.00 per quarter (approx.)
Body corporate: $366.72 per quarter (approx.)