Updated home on block of 861 m2 celebrates the outdoors, a short walk to Downer or Dickson!
An Inner North Location doesn’t get much better than this! From the peaceful street, a short stroll across the oval will take you to coffee at Downer shops, or a park with a playground, a little further to all the facilities of the Dickson hub and light rail stop!
The north facing, privately built home has good street appeal and is situated on a large level block of approximately 861 m2 lightly screened by neat hedging.
It offers great casual and outdoor living areas, as well as spacious bedrooms, that take advantage of the north aspect. A sunny, sheltered entertaining area at the front of the home overlooks attractive gardens. The sunroom extension gives access to the home and maximises winter sunshine.
A glass panelled door leads into the lounge where a brick fireplace with mantlepiece houses a gas heater. The home has just been refreshed throughout in neutral white and new LED downlighting installed through living areas and hallway. The decorative cornice and solid timber flooring add to the ambience.
Other glass doors open to the kitchen and meals area. The updated kitchen features a freestanding Westinghouse stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, and leads to a separate laundry with additional w/c, and onto a fabulous large rear entertaining deck overlooking leafy gardens.
Winter sunlight pours into the huge master bedroom which features a wall of built-in robes and second front bedroom, while all offer built-in robes and neutral carpet. The bathroom has been updated from the original.
The gazebo and water feature are a focal point in the rear garden, a place of discovery in which you can relax in a number of sheltered sitting areas, enjoying a nectarine, fig or mandarin.
A bonus is a garden studio, converted from the original garage, which has a shower, w/c and vanity, and an expansive sunroom has been added to the structure.
A modern, brick double garage with auto panel lift door adds to the street appeal of the home.
The shaded street is within a short walk of vibrant Inner North social hubs. Many sought after schools, Dickson swimming pool and many other sporting facilities, nature trails on Mt. Ainslie and Farmers’ Market, are all within easy reach of the friendly neighbourhood, and it is a swift trip into the City centre on light rail!
– North facing, privately built home on block of approx. 861 m2 in peaceful street
– Brilliant central location, a short walk to Downer and Dickson shops, ovals and parks
– Home set amidst attractive, easy care gardens with neat hedging to the front
– Sheltered front sitting area enjoys winter sunshine, overlooking gardens
– Welcoming sunroom extension to front of the home maximises north aspect
– Fresh, neutral white décor throughout the home and new LED downlighting to living areas
– North facing lounge has brick fireplace with gas heater installed, timber floor, decorative cornice and glass panelled doors from sunroom and to kitchen/meals area
– Updated kitchen features a new Westinghouse, stainless steel oven with gas cooktop
– Adjacent laundry leads to an additional w/c and onto a large, rear entertaining deck
– Huge master bedroom offers a wall of built-in robes, with carpet and robes to all bedrooms
– Bathroom updated from the original
– Generous entertaining area on rear deck and gazebo in garden, overlooking a water feature with solar powered pump
– Studio converted from original garage has underfloor heating, a sink, shower, vanity and w/c
– Large sunroom extension to studio
– Leafy, easy care gardens feature sheltered sitting areas and nectarine, fig and mandarin trees
– Gardens have secret paths and nooks for children to discover
– Modern brick double garage with auto panel lift door adds to street appeal
– Short stroll across Downer oval to coffee at Gang Gang café, or to a park with a playground
– Short walk to shops, restaurants and all facilities of Dickson hub, and light rail stop
– Swimming pool and many other sporting facilities close by, and nature trails on Mt. Ainslie
– Many sought after schools and the Australian Catholic University are within easy reach
– Smooth trip into City centre on light rail
Rates: $5,249.00 (approx)
UV: $970,000 (approx)