Classic 1970's contemporary backing reserve
Architecturally designed 3 bedroom residence privately tucked away backing parkland reserve on a level 843 sqm land parcel and presented in sound original condition throughout providing almost limitless scope to extend and or modernise.
The ultra-functional floor plan with an approximate overall floor area of 126 sqm offers a brilliant north facing combined lounge/dining area with floor to ceiling windows taking full advantage of the parkland outlook. These living areas flow out to a massive pergola sheltered courtyard while an additional tiled family room which adjoins the tidy original kitchen leads out to a covered rear terrace with integrated seating.
Completing this intriguing offering are three bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes, a bright bathroom with separate shower recess and WC, a separate laundry room plus double car accommodation provided by an attached carport.
The home is superbly located within easy walking distance (no roads to cross) of local Primary and Secondary schools, Waramanga shops and is in close proximity to Cooleman Court and Woden Town Centre along with the Canberra Hospital.
Truly a rare opportunity for the discerning renovator to escape from the ordinary at a prime entry-level price in one of Weston Creek’s most desirable and best-located suburbs.
* Battle-axe shaped 843 sqm (approx) land parcel backing reserve
* 126 sqm (approx) single level 3 bedroom home
* Designed by H.G. Peel Architects
* North facing combined lounge/dining areas with full height windows
* Galley-style kitchen with electric range and dishwasher
* Tiled family room overlooked by the kitchen
* Covered rear terrace plus pergola-sheltered paved courtyard
* Bright bathroom with separate shower recess and WC
* Built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
* Mains gas heating
* Separate laundry
* Attached double carport plus garden shed