Immerse yourself in the lifestyle and culture of the city
*The complex is located on the corner of Mort Street and Eloura Street. Entrance is next to Bentspoke Brewery
If indulging in the epitome of luxe urban living and inner city lifestyle is what you’re looking for, then this might just be the one for you!
A true appreciation to the architecture and design of this building, the home offers that “WOW” factor as soon as you walk through the front door. With wall to wall windows in the open-plan living area, the bright north-easterly aspect through the expansive living areas will be your vista!
Lined with stunning stone benchtops, and crisp white melamine cupboards, the kitchen provides ample storage, a deep pantry with internal power points, stainless steel dishwasher, oven and ducted range hood.
The apartment is surprisingly spacious throughout and this benefit continues into the bedroom which boasts its own large dressing room, as well as a glass sliding door direct to the balcony.
Also flowing from the living area, the corner balcony takes advantage of elevated views to the lively Braddon precinct and sweeping sights of Mt Ainslie.
A recreational area on level 2, with a built in pool looking over the city and communal barbecue area is provided for all residents to enjoy. Internal access to the basement parking, plus a storage cage, is reached via the lift.
Should you be looking for a great investment, the current gross yield is anticipated to be 5.4%.
This chic apartment is located right at the doorstep of all Braddon shops, cafés, nightlife and some of the best restaurants Canberra has to offer. Leave the car at home and ride or walk straight into Canberra’s Central Business District and the future light rail is just down the street.
– Northerly living, bedroom and balcony
– Plenty of storage and cupboard space throughout
– Modern square set cornices throughout
– Quality sheer and block out roller blinds in living area
– Pelmets over window coverings
– Sleek stone benchtops
– Glass cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and ducted range hood
– Deep pantry cupboards with internal power points
– Bedroom with sliding door access to balcony
– Walk-in wardrobe / dressing room with plenty of shelving and hanging space
– European laundry with washing machine and dryer included in the sale
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
– Corner balcony with sweeping views of Braddon and Mt Ainslie
– Gas outlet for a barbecue on the balcony
– Overlooks pool and communal barbecue area
– Basement parking with storage cage
– Plenty of fantastic restaurants and cafés right at your doorstep
– Within easy walking distance to the Central Business District
– Short walk to future light rail on Northbourne Avenue
Land Rates: $373.05 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,052.70 per quarter (approx.)