Modern, airy and great location
Currently leased at $315 per week on periodic tenancy
Set in one of Campbell’s iconic older style apartment blocks –’Lyndon Court’, this one-bedroom, one-bathroom, renovated apartment is ideally located and offers sound rental appeal to investors or provides a great entry-level first home.
Positioned on the second floor with a green, leafy outlook, the open plan living area is light and airy and the modern decor brings a sense of style. The kitchen and bathroom have been updated, the bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and is privately screened with plantation shutters. There is also one allocated car space in the complex.
A short walk takes you to Campbell shops or the local bus stop whilst the Australian National University, the Parliamentary Triangle, Lake Burley Griffin, Mount Ainslie and Mount Majura are just a short drive away! This is a perfect opportunity for those wanting to purchase in the desirable and ever-evolving inner north suburb of Campbell.
• Common entry to apartments – stair access only
• Open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen
• Kitchen has tiled floor and splash-back and features ‘stone-look’ laminate bench tops, stainless steel electric oven and hotplates, range-hood, single sink and ample storage cupboards
• Bedroom is spacious and partitioned from living area with plantation shutters and has large built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom is renovated with modern vanity, shower and toilet
• European style laundry currently used as linen cupboard
• One car space
• Communal laundry and clothesline in complex
• Located close to local Campbell shops, public transport, schools and The Australian War Memorial
• Short drive to City Centre and surrounding facilities, including the Parliamentary Triangle, Australian National University, Mount Ainslie, Mount Majura and Lake Burley Griffin
Apartment Size: Approximately 40m2
Built in: 1964
Body Corporate Fees: $662.95 p.q. (approx.)
Current Rent: $315 per week (periodic)
Rates: $518 p.q. (approx.)
Land Tax: $669 p.q. (approx.)