An inviting home which will spark your creativity, in fabulous peaceful location close to a reserve
This charming Canberra red brick home has an interesting, distinctive design, a little out of the ordinary, and is situated in a fabulous location, a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac, opposite a large reserve.
Interiors are freshly painted in a neutral tone and the home offers three separate living areas, a lounge, family/meals room and a bright eat-in kitchen, which all enjoy the north aspect, allowing winter sunlight to pour in. The home feels inviting and ready to move into, allowing you to complete your own finishing touches in time.
From the driveway, a covered porch opens into the family/dining room, which leads to the bright eat-in kitchen and a sunny meals nook, basking in winter sunshine from a corner window to the north aspect, perfect for a morning coffee. The kitchen is equipped with an electric stove and a pantry.
The family room leads through to a separate lounge, featuring timber flooring and full length windows, kept cosy by a slimline electric wall heater. Another external door opens down to the front garden.
The master bedroom is spacious and timber flooring features in all. The bathroom offers a bath, shower, separate w/c and there is a separate laundry.
This is a home which is sure to appeal to your creativity, with scope to place your own stamp on the home and garden. The peaceful location, with nature reserve on the doorstep is a great advantage.
– Canberra red brick home with an interesting design and distinctive street appeal
– Peaceful location, in a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac, directly opposite extensive nature reserve
– Three separate living areas; lounge, family/dining and an eat-in kitchen
– Interiors freshly painted in a neutral tone
– Perfect north aspect to all three living areas
– Covered rear porch opens into the family/dining room, which has generous storage
– Corner window to nook in kitchen offers a perfect spot to relax in the sun over cooler months
– Kitchen equipped with a Westinghouse freestanding electric stove and a pantry
– Family room leads to a separate lounge, featuring full length windows and timber flooring
– Slimline electric heater to lounge, which has an external door leading down to front garden
– Spacious master bedroom, with timber flooring in all bedrooms
– Bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
– Separate laundry
Rates :$ 3,044.00 (approx.)
UV: $560,000 (approx.)