Everyone deserves a quality home, whether you’re downsizing or starting fresh! Simply stunning and perched mid-level on the 15th floor in the tallest building in Canberra, this apartment is a must see. Having high ceilings, coupled with an expansive north-east full frontage, this exceptional apartment not only gives you the feeling of space, but also beautifully frames the postcard-like views across the lake and through to the mountains.
Budding chefs will enjoy cooking in the spacious contemporary kitchen featuring stone benchtops and sleek and stylish Smeg and Mielle stainless-steel appliances. The large pantry is a welcome addition as well. A light filled bright open plan living and dining area with quality finishes, creative wall of windows framing the stunning lake views is sure to sooth your eyes and enhance your mental wellbeing.
The apartment offers a fantastic and functional layout, with the master suite bedroom featuring its own bathroom and stunning sunset views. Both bedrooms have natural light and are totally private due to not having any other buildings in sight. The balcony which can easily accommodate a 4-seat dining table plus barbeque and your favourite pot plants will be a serene oasis in the air.
Impressive community features of ‘High Society’ are commendable. Chefs Kitchen and perfect picnic gardens with barbeques, private dining room, cinema, pool, spa, sauna, gym, Pilates studio and professional meeting rooms elevate the standard of personal and professional life.
Adding to the appeal of this home is its incredible location. Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen Bus Interchange, Westfield Belconnen and Calvary hospital are a short leisurely walk away and a 15-minute drive can take you to Canberra CBD or Canberra Airport.
This home is a perfect combination of lifestyle, luxury and convenience.
If you cant make to an open time call me to arrange an inspection by appointment.
• Ideal Investment Opportunity
• Energy-efficient LED lighting throughout
• Granite benchtops, marble tile and lifetime warranty stone wood look tiles
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms
• Double glazed windows with custom designed window coverings
• Miele T1 Eco Dryer 7-star energy Efficiency Rating included
• Sky garden and BBQ areas
• Bedroom with a built-in master ensuite, granite and stone features
• SMEG and Miele appliances
• 2x Double Basement carparks with storage cage
• Serene Swimming pool and heated spa
• Chef’s kitchen and dining, private cinema, gym and yoga studio, communal gardens/BBQ areas, workspace, library/meeting room, and heated sauna
Convenient Location: (approximately)
• 1-minute to Lake Ginninderra
• 2-minutes to Belconnen Bus Interchange
• 3-minutes to Westfields Belconnen
• 4-minutes to Calvary Hospital
• 13-minutes Canberra CBD
• 20-minutes to Canberra Airport