New year, new home?
Whether you are searching for your first home or looking to upsize to something with more room for your family, this lovely four-bedroom home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 612m2 parcel of land.
With a functional and family-friendly floor plan, the home offers an updated kitchen that separates the two living spaces, both which lead out to entertaining decks at the front and rear of the home. The extension undertaken to the home in 2008 included the addition of a segregated master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, which offers parents a quiet retreat. Other conveniences such as ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, Luxaflex Duette blinds in most rooms and instantaneous gas hot water add to the appeal of this welcoming home.
Externally the home is relatively low-maintenance with established gardens already in place, and a secure rear yard perfect for kids and four-legged friends. A single carport and off-street parking provide good space for cars, however, in such a convenient location you are able to walk to local schools and shops or take advantage of the public transport which is only a short stroll away.
Sure to tick a lot of boxes, this extended and updated home is certainly worthy of your inspection!
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Established front gardens and screening offer good privacy to the home
– Extended and updated
– Lounge and dining room with sliding door access to the front deck and paved area
– Light-filled family room with French doors leading out to the back deck
– Updated kitchen with a gas stove and Bosch dishwasher
– Segregated master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Fresh paint to most rooms
– Luxaflex Duette blinds in living areas and master bedroom
– Established back garden
– Secure yard
– Single carport plus garden shed
– Off-street parking
– Walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport
Land Size: 612m2
Living Size: 148m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,419 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $323,000 (approx.)