Divine Character Tocumwal Offering
Beautifully maintained and presented, this original Tocumwal Heritage home located on one of O’Connor’s sought after tree lined streets, provides an opportunity to secure a part of Canberra’s history.
On a quiet loop street, a 780m2 level block with perfect northerly orientation to the front and side offer a huge amount of potential to renovate and extend or to simply enjoy as is.
A gorgeous façade with front deck leads through to a character filled home with cedar windows, timber floors, fireplace, three bedrooms, living room and dining room.
Walk to the popular O’Connor shops (under 600M), Braddon and into the Canberra City.
• Tocumwal Heritage home
• Well planted gardens with nectarine, grape and fig trees
• Opportunity to enter the suburb in a sought after offering and location
• 780m2 block
• Gorgeous character façade
• Cedar windows
• Front deck
• Living room with fireplace
• Dining room
• Three bedrooms
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Kitchen with gas cooking
• Large laundry
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Single garage and garden shed
Land Size: 780m2
Land Rates: $4444