Inviting home with huge living area in cul-de-sac, close to shops, school and town centre!
This spacious and freshly presented home is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, in arguably one of the best locations in Belconnen, only a short walk to Florey shops and primary school, or to all the major facilities of the town centre!
A row of camellias complements the excellent street appeal and a sitting area under the roofline extends the width of the home, offering a sheltered place to enjoy the garden outlook. The attractive façade gives away little of the outstanding area of living space in formal and casual living, and a rumpus or home office, over a single level floor plan, with near level access around the home.
Fresh neutral décor features throughout and the wide entry opens into the generous formal lounge and dining area, furnished with quality carpet, where full length windows allow in plenty of natural light and frame a private outlook over the front garden.
Casual living offers an astonishing area of light filled living space, showcasing striking parquet flooring, which extends through folding doors into a spacious rumpus at the far end.
A slow combustion fireplace generates solid winter warmth, and there is ducted electric heating and cooling.
The large kitchen is the hub of the casual living area and features an island bench, electric cooktop and oven, and a Bosch dishwasher.
The rumpus or home office has full length windows and a door to the garden, an ensuite and built-in storage.
Casual living opens onto an extensive area of paved entertaining with a private garden outlook.
The spacious master bedroom offers a walk-through robe and ensuite, while three secondary bedrooms feature built-in robes, and all are furnished with quality neutral carpet. The main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c.
There is an attached double garage which has a rear roller door to the garden and there is off-street parking for three cars.
Gardens are private and well established, with Colorbond fencing.
The fantastic location could not be more convenient, within a stroll of the Florey group centre, primary school, or restaurants, shopping and markets in Belconnen town centre, and lakeside pathways around Lake Ginninderra.
This family home is ready to move into and enjoy, an outstanding offering in an enviable location!
· Spacious, privately built home with fresh presentation, offering extraordinary living space over a single level, in formal and casual areas, a rumpus, four bedrooms and three bathrooms
· Outstanding location in a peaceful cul-de-sac, only a short walk to Florey shops and primary, or to Belconnen town centre and Lake Ginninderra lakeside pathways
· Excellent street appeal, complemented by expansive sitting area along the front of the home, sheltered by mature camellias
· Welcoming entry leads to generous formal lounge/dining offering private garden view
· Fresh neutral décor throughout the home
· Huge casual living area showcases striking parquet flooring, which extends into the rumpus
· Slow combustion heater in family room, ducted electric heating and cooling
· Large updated kitchen features an island bench, electric cooktop, oven and Bosch dishwasher
· Folding doors to the rumpus or home office, with a door to the garden, ensuite and built-in storage
· Extensive paved entertaining area with private view over rear garden
· Generous master bedroom offers a walk-through robe and ensuite
· Three secondary bedrooms feature built-in robes and all bedrooms furnished with quality carpet
· Laundry has storage
· Double garage equipped with an auto roller door to the front, and rear roller door to garden
· Off-street parking for three additional vehicles
Rates $3,353.00 Approx