First home buyers and investors alike will be instantly attracted to the aesthetic and convenience of this private and light-filled ground floor apartment tucked in amongst the established greenery and appealing amenities of this fabulous suburb.
The practical and well-proportioned layout has everything you could wish for, with light-filled open-plan living, a renovated combined kitchen and laundry, a comfortable bedroom with built-in wardrobe, and a good size bathroom in excellent condition. There is a porch at the back overlooking greenspace and good privacy provided by the established trees and shrubs.
This boutique development of only 12 apartments sits adjacent to the super popular Farrer Shops that are home to Fox and Bow Café, an IGA, bottle shop, florist, a restaurant and a mechanic. Public transport, nature trails and the Mawson Southlands Shopping Centre are all within easy walking distance, with the Woden Town Centre and the Light Rail Development also in close proximity.
A truly delightful opportunity to enter the market or expand your property portfolio – this is one not to be missed!
– Ultra convenient location opposite the Farrer Shops
– Updated ground-floor apartment
– Light-filled open-plan living
– Renovated kitchen/laundry with timber benchtops and a wall-mounted table (ideal as a breakfast bar or study desk)
– Comfortable bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Updated bathroom
– Reverse cycle split-system
– Rear porch overlooking greenspace
– Single carport
– Walking distance to public transport, shops, schools and nature trails
– In close proximity to the Woden Town Centre and arterial roads
– Rental appraisal $370 to $410 per week
Living Size: 46.5m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,196 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $3,236 p.a (approx.)